Host families needed in Exeter
The Isca School of English is seeking host families for their foreign students as we prepare for a very busy summer.
Why be an Isca Family?
- We have been based in St Leonard’s since 1966 and are a family run school . We know that taking someone into your home is a very personal and so make sure that you feel supported throughout their stay. Jo our Accommodation and Welfare Manager is always a phone call away day and night!
- We have lovely students and they have a full timetable of school, sports and evening activities and a full day excursion on Saturdays.
- No weekday packed lunches – we provide these from Monday - Friday
- We are British Council accredited and have been a Centre of Excellence since 2008. Based on our last British council report the EL Gazette has named us as the best family run school in the UK and the second best for homestay provision in the UK so we really try to make our host families happy too!
We are looking for families who will provide
- A warm welcome into their home and a nice room
- Half-board from Monday to Friday, full board at the weekends( with a packed lunch for the Saturday excursions)
Jo Tomlinson “If you are thinking about becoming a host family, please email me or phone me for a chat. Our host families really love our students and have found it is a great way to learn about different cultures and languages. Our students are aged from 12-17 and come here to learn English and make new friends. “
Our Host families are usually professional couples, or a family with children, or a single person, with a spare single or twin room. Hosts can have up to four trainees stay at one time, if they have suitable accommodation available. Host families can earn from £146 - £156 per student per week