In less than two months, the football season is going to return on the main stage. The NFL comes back in September 2020 and will end by January. It will again pave the way for all competing teams in the AFC and NFC sides to showcase their players' best to vie for the Super Bowl title this season.
As the NFL returns, the massive betting games also take place. Remember that aside from the football players, the fans are delighted to participate in the betting games to earn substantially. As early as now, you must get covered with the participating teams and know the different bets you can gamble in the upcoming NFL season.
One of the football bets you can make as NFL commences is the prop bets. Although NFL prop bets are a bit underrated, they are easy to make and offer a huge-money back guarantee if you win consistently. That said, here are some of the most common NFL proposition bets you should know.
It is a prop bet you can make in the NFL where you guess how each team will progress concerning the scoring. The oddsmaker sets a possible scoring margin that a team must reach and the value you can win.
Aside from that final score or margin, here are other team scoring prop bets you can wager. Know that team scoring is an excellent prop bet to make in the NFL because it allows you to wager on realistic predictions based on the two competing teams.
- How many combined points can be earned in the 1st quarter?
- How many combined points can be earned in the 2nd quarter?
- How many combined points can be earned in the 1st half?
- How many combined points can be earned in the last two minutes of the match?
- What is going to be the combined number of the field goals for the entire match?
- What is going to be the combined number of touchdowns for the entire match?
Next to the team scoring prop bets, the individual production is another popular prop bet to gamble in the NFL. It is mostly offered by most bookies that refer directly to the individual players. The same with team scoring, the oddsmaker will set all the players' names along with the value as to how they will produce a score in their assigned position.
Here are some prop bets you can make in the individual production category. It is also a viable prop bet you can make if you are an avid fan of a specific player.
- What is going to be the final number of fumbles in the entire match?
- What is going to be the final number of sacks in the entire match?
- What is going to be the final number of interceptions thrown by a specific player?
- What is going to be the final number of penalties earned by a specific team?
- What is going to be the final number of passing yards gained by a specific player?
Besides the team and individual performance prop bets you can gamble in the NFL, you can also choose the timing bets. It is a prop bet category that refers to the possible individual outcome of the game.
For example, the oddsmaker sets a value whether the match can go overtime or not. You only need to answer it by a yes or no.
Other timing bets you can make are as follows:
- What does the exact running time of the entire match look like?
- How will halftime last?
First Team Bets
It is a prop bet you can make where you have to guess the player who can perform "first. It may either refer to the first touchdowns, passing yard, etc. Like the prop bets above, a value is set by the bookie for you to gain.
The "First Team" bets are also a good wager to consider in the prop bets category as it allows you to predict the best performing team. It means that you fully know the team's overall performance players' skills, that's why they score first. Some "First Team" prop bets you can wager include the following.
- Which team will score first?
- Which team will use the "coach challenge first"?
- Which team will turn the ball over first?
- Which team is using the time-out first?
- Which team will score the first field goal?
Unlike Money lines and Points Spread, NFL Prop Bets are less popular because they need thorough research, to begin with. Although it's easy to guess, predicting a deserving player or team that can help you hit the bullseye is a bit challenging. However, there is no harm if you wager for this category as you can also win substantially when all of your guesses are on point.
No results found for the text you pasted (819 words, $0.10) on 13 Jul 2020 at 1:20 GMT.