Recognising the achievements of extraordinary women in business, the shortlist for the NatWest Devon Venus Awards has been announced and you are now invited to vote for who you feel should be crowned Employer of the Year, sponsored by Cathedral Appointments.
- Jane Robey (National Family Mediation)
- Jacqui Batterbee (Batterbee Thompson & Co Ltd)
- Linda Dillon (Linda Dillon)
- Sharon Read-Jones (Barnstaple Chiropractic and Complementary Health Centre)
- Mariam Badavi (Purity Boutique Spa Limited)
- Susannah Retallick (C R Willcocks & Co Ltd)
- Jackie Jacobs (Jackie Jacobs)
- James Moffat (The Organic Agency)
- Jillian Bamsey (International Dance Supplies Ltd)
- Sonia Mogford Abbott (SMA Services Ltd)
- Jennifer Riach (MECA car services)
- Li Case (Orange Tree)
Watch the attached videos and then make your choice, but hurry as voting ends at midnight on 8 July.
Vote today for who you think should be Cathedral Appointments Employer of the Year at http://devon.venusawards.co.uk/vote
Click here to find out more about the public vote for Heart FM Business Mother Award.
Click here to find out more about the public vote for The Exeter Daily Employee of the Year Award.