Students from schools in the South West will become real-life engineers for a day when they research, design and build solutions to real engineering problems.
- On Tuesday 20th November, John Bentley School (Calne) will host a Faraday Challenge Day. Teams from St Johns Marlborough (Marlborough), Abbeyfield School (Chippenham), Sheldon School (Chippenham), The Springfields Academy (Calne) and The Clarendon College (Trowbridge), will also take part.
- On Wednesday 21st November, teams from Chilton Trinity School (Bridgwater) will take part in a Faraday Challenge Day.
- On Thursday 22nd November, Braunton Academy will host a Faraday Challenge Day. Pilton Community College (Barnstaple), Chulmleigh Academy Trust, Holsworthy Community College, South Molton Community College and Torrington Community College, will also take part.
- On Wednesday 5th December, teams from Dorchester Middle School will take part in a Faraday Challenge Day.
- On Thursday 6th December, Newton Abbot College will host a Faraday Challenge Day. Teams from Coombeshead Academy, Dawlish Community College, Teignmouth Community College and Teign School, will also take part.