The nights are drawing in, the days getting cooler, the seasons are changing and it's time for the last farm event of the year - Apple & Pumpkin Day! Come along with your family for a delightful autumnal event:
- Carve pumpkins grown on the farm in preparation for Halloween.
- Help us bring in the apples and press them into delicious sweet juice.
- Clamber on the straw bale den.
- Explore the farm trails on foot or by tractor trailer.
- Feed the pigs.
- Cook over a campfire.
- Get crafty and creative, plus listen to some scintillating storytelling.