** COMPETITION CLOSED **
A brand new after dark Christmas illuminated trail will be bringing festive sparkle to the garden at the National Trust’s Killerton Estate, near Exeter, from 26 Nov 2021 to 2 Jan 2022 and we’re offering you the chance to win a family ticket to the opening night on 26 November 2021.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year when twinkling lights and seasonal sounds fill the air with festive fun. Wrap up warm and be transported into a winter wonderland where you will discover sparkling tunnels of light, walk under giant baubles and beneath trees drenched in jewel-like colour.
Independent street food vendors bring a delicious twist to tasty treats on offer. Make this a memorable Christmas and complete your walk under the stars with a *toasted marshmallow, *spiced winter warmer or *hot chocolate shared with someone special (*additional charges apply).
Christmas at Killerton will be open on selected dates between 26 Nov 2021 and 2 Jan 2022.
For information and to book tickets visit: christmasatkillerton.co.uk
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning just choose the correct answer the following question:
The opening night for Christmas at Killerton is on:
A - 15 November 2021
B - 26 November 2021
C - 10 November 2021
Email your answer, along with your name, email address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org - using the subject Christmas at Killerton.
Competition closes at 9pm on Friday 15 October 2021.
Terms & Conditions
- Prize: Family ticket for four people to Christmas at Killerton on Friday 26 November 2021.
- Winner must provide current email address as tickets can only be supplied by email.
- Time slot will be 4.30pm. This is subject to change but will be confirmed in advance.
- No alternative dates/time slots are available.
- Any purchases on-site are at the winner’s own expense.
- In the unlikely event that Sony Music need to cancel, prize tickets will be transferred to the 2022 Christmas at Killerton opening night.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Travel costs are not included.
- There are no cash alternatives.
- Competition closes at 9pm on Friday 15 October 2021.