Bariatric surgery was among the most effective treatment options for obesity patients and other people suffering from weight related health issues. Obesity patients from all over the world have been flocking to Turkey in recent years for bariatric surgery. As a result, bariatric surgery has become one of Turkey's most popular internet searches.
Bariatric surgery is helps people lose weight. Turkey includes all regularly used methods from around the world. In Turkey, procedures such as sleeve gastrectomy, gastric bypass, and gastric banding have proven to be effective, and many patients have been able to overcome their obesity and obesity related disorders. Despite the fact that the gastric balloon is not really a surgical procedure, it is popular in Turkey.
What are the Benefits of Bariatric Surgery in Turkey?
There are many advantages of gastric sleeve in Turkey. Therefore, it is the most preferred country. You can be sure that you will have the best conditions in terms of transportation, surgery, and recovery. You leave yourself to the competent people. We assure you about this. But we recommend you have these surgeries with some knowledge. Because ignorance can have bad consequences. Of course, neither our doctors nor you patients want them.
Turkey is one of the most popular destinations for medical tourism, which includes procedures such as obesity surgery, hair transplantation, and plastic surgery. The achievement in the surgical area, high quality service, and inexpensive price options are the major reasons why Turkey is valued in medical tourism.
The following are some of the benefits of bariatric surgery in Turkey:
- Experienced surgeon: One of the most essential variables in the outcome of an operation is the experience of the doctors and surgeons involved. In the field of bariatric surgery, Turkey has highly skilled, knowledgeable, and successful surgeons.
- A well equipped hospital is one of the most important aspects of weight loss surgery. Turkey boasts hospitals that are equipped with cutting edge equipment as well as all pre and post operative procedures.
- Service of High Quality: In Turkey, private hospitals and doctors provide services to guarantee that patients have the most comfortable surgery process possible.
- High Success Rate: As a necessary consequence of the first three variables, bariatric surgery in Turkey has a high success rate. On the other side, Turkey's popularity grew as a result of great patient satisfaction.
- Weight Loss Surgery at an Affordable Price: While Turkey offers complete services and high-quality standards, weight loss surgery is available at an affordable price. Many hospitals and clinics, in particular, give patients package pricing discounts. Patients will be able to take advantage of these unique and comprehensive services during the operation for a single fee.
What is the Most Effective Weight Loss Surgery?
The gastric sleeve is the most popular weight loss surgical treatment. Around 80% of the abdomen is removed and the stomach capacity is reduced in a sleeve gastrectomy performed with laparoscopic procedures. Patients will feel fuller with less food in this manner. It takes around an hour to complete the procedure. Patients are usually admitted to the hospital for three days.
Because the operation is performed on the stomach rather than the intestines, the recovery time is shorter, and the danger of complications is reduced. In 10-15 days, patients can resume their normal routine by avoiding strenuous physical activities.
What Kind of Post Surgery Program will we Follow?
In Turkey, a nutritionist creates a patient specific dietary program after bariatric surgery. For the first two months, a stringent diet should be followed. Only liquid foods are ingested during the first few weeks; the shift to solid foods should be gradual. Thanks to our experts, this is simple to follow. Additionally, under the supervision of our surgeon, vitamin, mineral, and protein supplements can be made. Within a few months, patients can resume their normal eating patterns. One of the benefits of a bariatric surgery is that patients can eat the proper amount of each type of food.
In Turkey, What are the Working Circumstances Like?
Bariatric surgery is not recommended for people who desire to lose weight for cosmetic reasons. As a result, patients must meet certain requirements in order to have gastric bypass.
- Patients with a BMI of 40 or above who are morbidly obese
- Obesity and obesity related disorders are identified in patients with a BMI of 30-40.
- Patients must also be between the ages of 18 and 65 to undergo surgery. Surgery may be performed on younger or older individuals, depending on the results of several tests and the surgeon's approval.
- Furthermore, patients are required to follow a diet, employ pharmaceutical treatment, and not see any improvements before undergoing any weight loss surgery, including a sleeve gastrectomy.
- Patients interested in surgery should seek further information from hospitals and clinics.