Radiance MediSpa hosted ‘A Radiant Christmas’ in aid of The Lady Taverners and Look Good Feel Better (LGFB) with complimentary taster sessions by therapists and stylists at their luxurious venue. BBC Radio Devon presenter Judi Spiers compered the evening with models showcasing the latest Steampunk clothing courtesy of Velveteen Clothes Emporium. The conference centre was transformed into a mini Christmas Fair with unusual and exciting gifts from local independent retailers and Casino Select hosted a roulette table raising further funds for the charities.
A grateful thanks to all the local companies who took part at this event - please visit their websites for a range of gorgeous and unusual Christmas gifts.
• Denny’s Cake Kitchen – Homemade cakes designed and crafted for any occasion – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Kate Lamport Queen of Style – Personal stylist offering help with de-cluttering your wardrobe and making sense of your personal style. One-on-one consultations and group sessions available as well as gift vouchers http://www.queenofstyle.co.uk/
• Love Local - Online shop showcasing locally produced, unique designer gifts and products from Devon, Somerset, Dorset , Cornwall and Wiltshire http://www.love-local.com/
• Miglio Jewellery – Global outlet for fashion forward designer jewellery and accessories http://www.miglio.co.uk/
• Monty’s Beads – Make your own unique pieces or have them made to your design using semi-precious stones, freshwater pearls and crystals in every colour inspired by the Far East. http://www.montysbeads.com/
• Parable Candles – Creators of unique candles and more, faithfully replicating and inspired by a collection of vintage wallpaper printing rollers. Completely novel, yet strangely familiar, each is handcrafted with passion in the heart of the Devon countryside, where historical design elegance fuses with 21st century creative engineering http://www.parabledesigns.co.uk/
• Pink String – Unique boutique based in Topsham selling a range of beautiful giftware including candles, cushions, jewellery, accessories and clothes
• Regency Wines - The home of independent wine enjoyment in Devon, and Exeter's only independent wine shop offering tailor made Christmas Hampers http://www.regencywines.co.uk/
• Robin Cousins Ice Show – Courtesy of One Voice Media http://www.onevoicemedia.co.uk/ - Dynamic and atmospheric, Robin Cousins’ ICE redefines ice skating for a new generation with a spectacular show the like of which UK theatres have not seen in 30 years http://www.robincousinsice.com/
• Sculpher Photography – long-established independent run business specialising in Family Portraits, Makeovers and Boudoir Photography http://www.sculpherphotography.co.uk/
• Velveteen Clothes Emporium - Steampunk Clothing specialist supplying the finest boutique level steampunk clothing for all occasions and requirements http://www.velveteen.co.uk/
• Henry Tang - Henry has been successfully facilitating permanent change, eliminating many types of soft tissue or muscular related chronic pain issues, and restoring previously compromised movement completely naturally in the bodies of his clients for over the past 6 years. www.isca-therapies.co.uk
• Marion Yates - Reflexology, Indian Head Massage & Reiki available at Radiance MediSpa http://radiancemedispa.co.uk/page.php?cat=22&id=101
• Thermalogica Health Screening - providing a ground-breaking health screening service to clients at various venues across the South West. The revolutionary Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging (DITI) detects heat to measure the physiological activity in the body creating a map or thermal fingerprint of the infrared patterns within the body. http://thermalogica.co.uk/