Westley Consulting are delighted to announce that Mike Armstrong has joined them this month as Senior Associate Consultant to be their lead in finance and provide wider business consultancy.
Mike has a wealth of experience at senior level in financial management in abattoirs and processing plants, is qualified in accountancy and also holds an MBA. He was treasurer of AIMS for a long period and financial controller of a leading meat sector business and is therefore a very valuable and flexible source of advice and support for existing and new Westley clients.
Mike is available now to assist clients, for either one off projects or on a retained basis doing one or more days a month, in a number of areas and including:
• Production and analysis of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts;
• Reviews of accounts and wider business performance;
• Reviews of and advice on administration systems and the production of management information;
• Budgeting and forecasting;
• Strategic financial advice and management of relationships with banks and other funders;
• Grant applications;
• General business advice.
Mike is based in the South West and will head up Westley’s operations in the region but is available to clients throughout England and Wales. The timing of Mike’s appointment is ideal as new grant schemes open up under the 2015-2020 Rural Development Programme.